- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Salmonella & Parasites: Food Contamination in Mexico
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Jan. 2018 Update to Mexico's Naturalized Citizenship Exam Requirements
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Requirements for Bringing Medical Supplies, Drugs or Medical Equipment into Mexico
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
Abstracts of Articles
- GI Problems: Parasites, Bacteria & Fungi … What to do?
- Getting License Plates & Registration ~ Yucatan Style ~
- Simple Home Testing of Your Tap Water
- Parts of Yucatan’s New “Ban” on Single Use Plastic Bags & Straws Start Jan. 1, 2020
- 2019 After-Christmas Returns to Hit New Highs
- New Yucatec Maya City Unveiled: Kulubá
- Mexican Visa $$ Solvency Requirements for 2020
- (no title)
- What Actually Happened in the UK Election ?
- Need to Notarize a Document when Abroad?
- Adventures into Yucatan Plumbing & Electrical (Desafios)
- (no title)
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexico’s National Baseball Team into the Olympics !
- Gas Stove Problems … Not able to simmer or braise ??
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
- Yucatan Plants that Harm … and Heal
- Progreso Port Growing & Improving
- Chase Cancels ALL Canadian Credit Card Debt
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Jan. 24, 2014: Some fideicomisos have to file, others do not. Yucalandia’s comments sections and various expat forums continue to have questions come up on US citizen’s upcoming responsibilities for 2014 filings of: FBAR FinCen Form 114, Form 8938 Statement … Continue reading
Dec. 5, 2013: Are US taxpayers are paying for more than we suspect? ($861 Billion a year in Corporate Welfare & Welfare for the Wealthy) Direct federal subsidies to corporations:($100 Billion/yr) The Libertarian/Tea Party Cato Institute reports that corporations cost … Continue reading
Feb. 13, 2014: Update Two different auto import brokers/agents have written us to say that they are now allowed to import NAFTA cars (2008 and older), under an amparo that is valid until December 2014. Feb. 2, 2014: Update As … Continue reading
Jan. 18, 2014: Is $12.50 a year too much to pay to bring over 300,000 Walmart employees out of poverty? Should the US Government be paying out over $250 billion in welfare spending on workers, whose employers shift their labor … Continue reading
Jan. 18, 2014: In response to our previous article on SAT’s New 2014 Tax Laws for Mexico that Affect Expats , there are various discussions on expat webforums that raise some really GOOD questions about the “RFC”s that some banks fabricated … Continue reading
Jan. 1, 2014: Sra. Osmon logged the following narrative into Yucalandia’s Comments: “Submitted on 2013/12/29 at 6:28 pm For anyone considering driving the coast road from Merida to Texas–don’t! Unless you want to run the risk of being abducted at … Continue reading