- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Dengue Fact Sheet - Oct. 2019 Update
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- 2019 Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Vacation Pay !
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
Abstracts of Articles
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
- Yucatan Plants that Harm … and Heal
- Progreso Port Growing & Improving
- Chase Cancels ALL Canadian Credit Card Debt
- What’s next ?
- Keyless Entry … means Easy-to-Steal
- Mexico’s New 10 Digit Simplified Phone Dialing
- (no title)
- Mexico’s Immigration System Continues to Improve Ex-pat Services
- PEMEX Guys Come Up with New Scam
- Mexico’s Curious Rules for Listing Prices
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Mexico Adopts Normal Phone Dialing in August 2019
- Merida INM Office Moving
- Sun Directly Overhead Tomorrow
- The Kingdom of Yucatán … A unique history continues.
- Total Lunar Eclipse, Sunday Jan. 20, 2019
- Homeowners Insurance now included when you pay your Merida Property Taxes ( Predial )
- (no title)
Groups of Articles
Author Archives: yucalandia
October 24, 2019 The British Museum has digitized a big part of their extensive Maya collection, and put ~some~ of it on-line for us to look at. Here are some LINKS to click, to check out some of it: Guatemalan … Continue reading
October 19, 2019 Curiously, we got an anxious PM (FB chat) message & phone call from an expat here in Merida, from Clinica de Merida, whose daughter was admitted just last night for a 40.6ºC (105ºF) fever … needing a … Continue reading
October 17, 2019 Making travel plans? ** It’s time again to turn ~back~ the clocks in Mexico 1 hour, in TWO WEEKS … Sunday AM Oct. 27, 2019. The U.S. will wait another week (Nov 3) … so TV schedules … Continue reading
October 17, 2019 The question of “open-jawed” ONE-WAY tickets for coming into Mexico, or traveling through USA airports … keeps cropping up on internet & travel forums. Any airline clerk MIGHT & sometimes-do challenge your right to fly (or to … Continue reading
In the recent past, literal thousands of Canadians have been denied entry to the U.S. simply for admitting they’ve smoked a joint once in their lives, but US Homeland Security and their “officers” of the CPB & ICE … have RAISED THE BAR … … Continue reading
US TSA just announced ALL US CITIZENS must provide either a valid “REAL ID” **, passport, or Military ID … by October, 2020 … to be able to fly on any US domestic flight … regardless of your home State. … Continue reading
Back in October 2018, the Trump Administration quietly gave an official 1 year notice to withdraw from the international postal system agreement (aka the “Universal Postal Union”), because of Trump’s refusal to pay our annual membership dues. ” As required … Continue reading