- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
Abstracts of Articles
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
- Improved Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Consuming Vitamin C
- Coronavirus Update … How to avoid or prevent your most risky exposures.
- How to Keep Yourself Safe from COVID-19 ~ SARS-CoV-2
- Time to up your COVID-19 Corona Virus Game
- Practical Considerations for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Reduction
- New Rules for Bringing Personal Pets into Mexico
- Foreigners for Owning Property: Yucatan’s 50 km Exclusion Zone
Groups of Articles
Author Archives: yucalandia
June 2, 2020 .. Chaac … strikes the clouds with his lightning-ax !! … = = = = **The Chaacs … “Chaacob” … make it rain … and rain … and rain … and … Yes … There were actually … Continue reading
May 26, 2020 We’ve had 4 different people request advice on how to minimize COVID-19 risks when flying, So, we did a bit of research about what scientific reports report on how to best reduce risks … including studies … Continue reading
May 13, 2020 COVID-19 Public Health Notice: A few thoughts for all the people using ordinary cloth masks … and even N95 masks.** Remember … The bacteria & fungi have a big banquet, feasting on the dead skin, greasy gunky … Continue reading
May 10, 2020 One of the peculiar benefits of a crisis is that our very talented scientific community springs into action, doing fine research in very short times. This report includes the best of recent research, blended with the last … Continue reading
April 18, 2020 SATURDAY … in the park … MAY 16 … 2020 Mark your calendars for a really fun event … to enjoy … as millions of people will be out looking into sky.. trying to see … … Continue reading
Here’s a fun graphic that shows just what scientists know…. versus so many people’s ~wonderfully creative~ imaginations: Notice how VERY DIFFERENT our typical immune system responses CHANGE with age. Notice … whom we need to protect … and why. Science … Continue reading
April 29, 2020 In advance of a New England Journal of Medicine publication … NPR is reporting … ~ 7X higher rates of stroke for young people between ages 30 – 40 ~ . The doctors of NY CIty’s Cedars … Continue reading