- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Salmonella & Parasites: Food Contamination in Mexico
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Jan. 2018 Update to Mexico's Naturalized Citizenship Exam Requirements
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Requirements for Bringing Medical Supplies, Drugs or Medical Equipment into Mexico
Abstracts of Articles
- GI Problems: Parasites, Bacteria & Fungi … What to do?
- Getting License Plates & Registration ~ Yucatan Style ~
- Simple Home Testing of Your Tap Water
- Parts of Yucatan’s New “Ban” on Single Use Plastic Bags & Straws Start Jan. 1, 2020
- 2019 After-Christmas Returns to Hit New Highs
- New Yucatec Maya City Unveiled: Kulubá
- Mexican Visa $$ Solvency Requirements for 2020
- (no title)
- What Actually Happened in the UK Election ?
- Need to Notarize a Document when Abroad?
- Adventures into Yucatan Plumbing & Electrical (Desafios)
- (no title)
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexico’s National Baseball Team into the Olympics !
- Gas Stove Problems … Not able to simmer or braise ??
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
- Yucatan Plants that Harm … and Heal
- Progreso Port Growing & Improving
- Chase Cancels ALL Canadian Credit Card Debt
Groups of Articles
Author Archives: yucalandia
December 14, 2019 Every once in a while, we get fun news~updates from some of the minor (smaller) Maya sites. Consider recent reports offering beautiful insights into the founding & lifestyles of Paso del Macho … Think BOTH Jade & … Continue reading
December 14, 2019 Data driven worlds … or … Get swept along by the hype? = = = = = = = Lots of US Lefties are moaning that the UK election of Boris (with an 86 vote majority) … … Continue reading
December 6, 2019 For all the people who don’t have a US Consulate nearby, or whose Consulate makes them wait 2 – 4 weeks for an appointment … note that there’s now another legitimate option to get US documents notarized … Continue reading
December 4, 2019 For everyone who “has seen it all” … I just returned from a very peculiar gas-leak job … where electric current was passing along the metal mesh covering on the gas hose to the stove … due … Continue reading
November 20, 2019 Our friends in Illinois have ~already~ been shoveling serious snow … ~twice~ … … It’s not even Thanksgiving, yet. 😉 ~ Our Yucatan sidewalks ~ … ?? In need of shoveling … 😉 … Continue reading
November 20, 2019 The issue of drinking water quality keeps coming up over & over on Expat web-boards, webpages, and Expat FB pages, for at least the past 14 years. The common ~lurid rumor~ that many newbies propose is that … Continue reading
Nov. 16, 2019 Mexico beats the USA in extra innings … to advance … as just 1 of 6 teams … into the 2020 OLYMPICS !! Before we go to the official MLB recap … note that the USA was … Continue reading