- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
Abstracts of Articles
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Jan. 16, 2015 Adjusting our travel plans to Cancun or Q. Roo: Quintana Roo (think Cancun) changes to Eastern Standard Time on Feb. 1, 2015 – so Yucatecans (and others on Central time – Mexico City time) should adjust their … Continue reading
Jan. 14, 2015 The good attorney Lic. Spencer McMullen has reported some good news for well-behaved non-criminal foreigners who are in Mexico illegally. Here’s Spencer’s report: New Regularization (Amnesty) Program for people illegally in Mexico In Dec. 2014, President Peña … Continue reading
Jan. 14, 2015 http://www.mexconnect.com/cgi-bin/forums/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1408; As of March 14, 2013: All American cars imported into Mexico by everyone must be formally exported from the USA, using the CBP export process. This effort was expanded to try to stop car thieves from … Continue reading
Jan. 12, 2015 Jan. 2015 Update for Rules on US Vehicle/Car Imports into Mexico The US Homeland Security CBP “Officer Program Manager of the Export Control Division” has sent an email to a Yucalandia reader, answering his questions about CBP’s … Continue reading
Jan 1, 2015: A good friend offered this following important US Tax update: “The US IRS (changed) the limit on the number of IRA rollovers on December 08, 2014. The IRS announced that beginning January 1, 2015, you’ll be limited … Continue reading
Jan. 2015 Update for 2015 PEMEX Prices The Mexico Daily News has reported that: “The finance secretariat advised in a prepared statement that prices now in effect — the December prices plus 1.9% — would be maintained throughout the year. … Continue reading