- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Scabies - Mites - Los Ácaros - The Article
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Remote Control Rehab ~ Repairing Remote Controls
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
Abstracts of Articles
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
- Improved Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Consuming Vitamin C
- Coronavirus Update … How to avoid or prevent your most risky exposures.
- How to Keep Yourself Safe from COVID-19 ~ SARS-CoV-2
- Time to up your COVID-19 Corona Virus Game
- Practical Considerations for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Reduction
- New Rules for Bringing Personal Pets into Mexico
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Dec. 30, 2014 Jan. 2015 Update for INM Fees Note that SEGOB/INM has announced new slightly higher fees for 2016: https://yucalandia.com/2016/06/22/inm-2016-visa-fees-for-mexico/ Previous announcement: INM has announced their 2015 fees, per the latest updates in the DOF: http://www.dof.gob.mx/nota_detalle.php?codigo=5377721&fecha=30/12/2014 Residente Temporal Visa … Continue reading
Dec. 18, 2014 Jan. 2015 Update for Rules on Vehicle/Car Imports SAT/Aduana has announced their latest rules for permanently importing cars and non-dually pickup trucks into Mexico. The rules take effect on Jan. 1, 2015, and are described in the … Continue reading
Dec. 15, 2014 New SAT/Aduana Manual for Temporary Importation of Vehicles SAT recently released the latest version of their Vehicle Importation Manual. The new manual can be found here: http://www.sat.gob.mx/informacion_fiscal/normatividad/Documents/manual_importacion_vehiculos.pdf This post highlights some of the most important changes for … Continue reading
Dec. 5, 2014 Howler Monkeys gone Wild Calakmul world heritage site Maya ruins and Biosfera reserve treated Yucatan Bill, me, and about 20 totally clueless tourists to a battle royale for dominance of a 12 member Howler Monkey pack. We … Continue reading
Dec. 5, 2014 It’s that time of year, again: 1. Time to pay aguinaldos (the pay from a 15 day period => 15 day Aguinaldo x (# days worked per year/365) x $$ what you pay them per day). For … Continue reading
Dec. 1, 2014 http://aristeguinoticias.com/2911/mexico/artistas-si-el-gobierno-no-puede-cumplir-que-renuncie-video/ * * * * Feel free to copy while giving proper attribution: YucaLandia/Surviving Yucatan. ©Steven M. Fry Read-on MacDuff . . .
Dec. 1, 2014 Just what is going on with falling oil prices, and how will it affect Mexico and expats living in Mexico? Just who is producing oil – and how much? … Who are the players? Just which players … Continue reading