- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- 2019 Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Vacation Pay !
- Updates to Aduana, INM & Banjercito Procedures for Visas and Importing Cars - The Article
- Gas Stove Problems ... Not able to simmer or braise ??
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Dengue Fact Sheet - Oct. 2019 Update
- " Give me my Ticket . . . Please "
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Gas Stove Problems … Not able to simmer or braise ??
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
- Yucatan Plants that Harm … and Heal
- Progreso Port Growing & Improving
- Chase Cancels ALL Canadian Credit Card Debt
- What’s next ?
- Keyless Entry … means Easy-to-Steal
- Mexico’s New 10 Digit Simplified Phone Dialing
- (no title)
- Mexico’s Immigration System Continues to Improve Ex-pat Services
- PEMEX Guys Come Up with New Scam
- Mexico’s Curious Rules for Listing Prices
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Mexico Adopts Normal Phone Dialing in August 2019
- Merida INM Office Moving
- Sun Directly Overhead Tomorrow
- The Kingdom of Yucatán … A unique history continues.
- Total Lunar Eclipse, Sunday Jan. 20, 2019
- Homeowners Insurance now included when you pay your Merida Property Taxes ( Predial )
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Dec. 30, 2014 Jan. 2015 Update for INM Fees Note that SEGOB/INM has announced new slightly higher fees for 2016: https://yucalandia.com/2016/06/22/inm-2016-visa-fees-for-mexico/ Previous announcement: INM has announced their 2015 fees, per the latest updates in the DOF: http://www.dof.gob.mx/nota_detalle.php?codigo=5377721&fecha=30/12/2014 Residente Temporal Visa … Continue reading
Dec. 18, 2014 Jan. 2015 Update for Rules on Vehicle/Car Imports SAT/Aduana has announced their latest rules for permanently importing cars and non-dually pickup trucks into Mexico. The rules take effect on Jan. 1, 2015, and are described in the … Continue reading
Dec. 15, 2014 New SAT/Aduana Manual for Temporary Importation of Vehicles SAT recently released the latest version of their Vehicle Importation Manual. The new manual can be found here: http://www.sat.gob.mx/informacion_fiscal/normatividad/Documents/manual_importacion_vehiculos.pdf This post highlights some of the most important changes for … Continue reading
Dec. 5, 2014 Howler Monkeys gone Wild Calakmul world heritage site Maya ruins and Biosfera reserve treated Yucatan Bill, me, and about 20 totally clueless tourists to a battle royale for dominance of a 12 member Howler Monkey pack. We … Continue reading
Dec. 5, 2014 It’s that time of year, again: 1. Time to pay aguinaldos (the pay from a 15 day period => 15 day Aguinaldo x (# days worked per year/365) x $$ what you pay them per day). For … Continue reading
Dec. 1, 2014 http://aristeguinoticias.com/2911/mexico/artistas-si-el-gobierno-no-puede-cumplir-que-renuncie-video/ * * * * Feel free to copy while giving proper attribution: YucaLandia/Surviving Yucatan. ©Steven M. Fry Read-on MacDuff . . .
Dec. 1, 2014 Just what is going on with falling oil prices, and how will it affect Mexico and expats living in Mexico? Just who is producing oil – and how much? … Who are the players? Just which players … Continue reading