- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Requirements for Bringing Medical Supplies, Drugs or Medical Equipment into Mexico
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: November 2014
November 15, 2014 On Nov. 13, 2014, the US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) issued a formal memo, reaffirming the 1992 US Customs rules that American citizens must formally export their US-titled used cars, before the vehicle is permanently imported … Continue reading
November 12, 2014 There have been internet reports from facilitators describing how Aduana’s rules for importing used cars will be changing on Jan. 1, 2015. One version says that cars older than 10 years will not be allowed, except for … Continue reading
November 9, 2014 Update We have gotten 3 separate reports this past week from travelers who had allowed their Residente Temporal permits to lapse, and then went through a border crossing. Each of the 3 travelers handed over their … Continue reading