- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- " Give me my Ticket . . . Please "
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Jan 29, 2018 Update Note … New exam questions are listed in the current updated version of this post at: https://yucalandia.com/2018/04/26/april-2018-update-to-mexicos-naturalized-citizenship-exam-requirements/ As reported by Yucalandia on Jan 12, ( https://yucalandia.com/answers-to-common-questions/mexican-citizenship-test-with-answers/ ) … SRE has changed their requirements & policies for … Continue reading
January 6, 2018 Mexican Justice System in Transition. There appear to be some unexpected consequences to Mexico’s recent US-backed attempts to apply US protections of criminals “rights” … to the 19’th century Mexican justice system. Under the US-based system: “… … Continue reading
January 5, 2018 Computer security teams have discovered two separate vulnerabilities in Intel, AMD & ARM brand chips that exploit weaknesses in an essential CPU chip process when pretty much all modern computers try to anticipate what functions the user … Continue reading