- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: October 2013
October 8, 2013 Updates As a complete US government default on all debts looms in 9 days, Washington has gotten even wackier. A Republican leader from Iowa announced on ABC news tonight that if the US defaults on all its … Continue reading
October 7, 2013 Please allow me to preface these ramblings with a few observations: ~ If you don’t want to read anything about the latest rounds of silliness in Washington DC, then… read no further. ~ ~ If you like … Continue reading
October 24, 2013 Updated information on how to get an exemption from ACA / Obamacare for expats living abroad who travel back to the USA: https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/ Exemptions from the ACA requirements and IRS payments Under certain circumstances, you won’t have … Continue reading