- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: June 2014
June 17, 2014 What do You do When You Have Completed 4 Years of Temporary Residency? If one wants to continue with another 4 years on a fresh Residente Temporal, then when that expat is completing an aggregate of 4 … Continue reading
June 17, 2014 Fallas en las gasolineras Un defecto en las bombas causó la “gasolina sucia” El Diario de Yucatán http://yucatan.com.mx/merida/gobierno-merida/fallas-en-las-gasolineras The latest word from PROFECO… “… problemas en la calidad de la gasolina Magna,,, tuvieron un inusual trabajo para … Continue reading
June 17, 2014 The Mexican government just amended Article 4 of its constitution eliminating fees to register a child born in Mexico. The published changes now include giving the first copy of the birth certificate for free. The states will … Continue reading
June 4, 2014 Conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Talking Heads on some business channels still chatter over “high unemployment” and a “weak economy”, but U6 and U3 unemployment measures of the actual numbers show a different picture of~ definitive trends~ ?: … Continue reading
June 4, 2014 As regular guest author in the past here on Yucalandia, Lic. Spencer McMullen offers foreigners some of the best information and legal services to the expat community in Mexico. Today, Lic. McMullen describes a new Aduana website … Continue reading