- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- 2019 Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Vacation Pay !
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Foreign Resident Requirements for Filing Changes with INM
Abstracts of Articles
- Need to Notarize a Document when Abroad?
- Adventures into Yucatan Plumbing & Electrical (Desafios)
- (no title)
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexico’s National Baseball Team into the Olympics !
- Gas Stove Problems … Not able to simmer or braise ??
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
- Yucatan Plants that Harm … and Heal
- Progreso Port Growing & Improving
- Chase Cancels ALL Canadian Credit Card Debt
- What’s next ?
- Keyless Entry … means Easy-to-Steal
- Mexico’s New 10 Digit Simplified Phone Dialing
- (no title)
- Mexico’s Immigration System Continues to Improve Ex-pat Services
- PEMEX Guys Come Up with New Scam
- Mexico’s Curious Rules for Listing Prices
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Mexico Adopts Normal Phone Dialing in August 2019
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Feb 4 UPDATE Progreso SSP Office for Exchanging Plates is open. AAFY Collection Office in Progreso C. 37 S / N x 74, Progreso, Yucatan. (by the sports field) Hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday … Continue reading
Jan. 17, 2017 Unfortunate realities from Cancun… today: “The U.S. Consulate urges all U.S. citizens to follow local authorities’ warnings and directives and consult with their hotels before leaving the premises.” The problems in Quintana Roo are expanding beyond the … Continue reading
January 11, 2017 Eager-beaver Yucalandia readers are, again, on top of things ! Thanks Joe! We really do appreciate their really fine updates on changes in US Govt. rules for us expats abroad: Dec. 16, 2016 ~ Treasury Department CHANGES … Continue reading
Jan. 10, 2017 (with a Jan 23 update at the end of the article) The Spanish word of the day ? “ Reemplacamiento ” . . . . http://www.yucatan.gob.mx/servicios/ver_tramite.php?id=521 ============================== … Tarjetas de Circulación … Tarjetas de Circulación … … Continue reading
Jan. 4, 2017 Here’s a taste of 2017’s Property Tax policies: Note that homeowners with solar panel systems get an additional discount. General info at: https://isla.merida.gob.mx/serviciosinternet/predial/index.phpx You can also pay with your cell phone: https://isla.merida.gob.mx/carrito/phpcarweb001.phpx?reporte=edocta More info coming in our … Continue reading