- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- 2019 Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Vacation Pay !
- Yucatan Plants that Harm ... and Heal
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Feb 4 UPDATE Progreso SSP Office for Exchanging Plates is open. AAFY Collection Office in Progreso C. 37 S / N x 74, Progreso, Yucatan. (by the sports field) Hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday … Continue reading
Jan. 17, 2017 Unfortunate realities from Cancun… today: “The U.S. Consulate urges all U.S. citizens to follow local authorities’ warnings and directives and consult with their hotels before leaving the premises.” The problems in Quintana Roo are expanding beyond the … Continue reading
January 11, 2017 Eager-beaver Yucalandia readers are, again, on top of things ! Thanks Joe! We really do appreciate their really fine updates on changes in US Govt. rules for us expats abroad: Dec. 16, 2016 ~ Treasury Department CHANGES … Continue reading
Jan. 10, 2017 (with a Jan 23 update at the end of the article) The Spanish word of the day ? “ Reemplacamiento ” . . . . http://www.yucatan.gob.mx/servicios/ver_tramite.php?id=521 ============================== … Tarjetas de Circulación … Tarjetas de Circulación … … Continue reading
Jan. 4, 2017 Here’s a taste of 2017’s Property Tax policies: Note that homeowners with solar panel systems get an additional discount. General info at: https://isla.merida.gob.mx/serviciosinternet/predial/index.phpx You can also pay with your cell phone: https://isla.merida.gob.mx/carrito/phpcarweb001.phpx?reporte=edocta More info coming in our … Continue reading