- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Considering Adding a Pressure Pump (Hidroneumatico) to Your Gravity Feed System?
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: February 2017
February 16, 2017 Affect ~ A verb: “The cold weather really affects me.” Effect ~ A noun: “Dry coughs are one effect of cold weather .” Ensure – To make sure, like a guarantee Insure – Always used as insurance … Continue reading
February 15, 2017 Got Zika? Think you might have Zika…? This is very important, because Zika, Dengue & Chikungunya virus infections share most of the same symptoms.** Consider how Zika persists & is transmitted by bodily fluids – as long … Continue reading
Every once in a while, someone puts together a great piece in their blog. This is one of those times. Jim Foreman, of The Mexican Insurance Store.com has put together a real doozy (Duesenberg)… … With FULL CREDIT TO … Continue reading
February 10, 2017 Public Service Announcement: Our helpful readers continue to update us all on what rule enforcement changes are taking place around Mexico. “New Enforcement of Regulation re: Bringing Dogs into Mexico via Air Airport officials at the airport … Continue reading
Feb 4 The ever-reliable Aaron of Mexconnect (and electric car enthusiast) offers this good update: ” Effective today, Feb. 3, the Mexican government is now waiving all duties on electric car imports and imports of unspecified repair parts for … Continue reading
Feb 4 Public Service Announcement: To help our readers follow the law … and to be respectful of ~our~ In*Home workers, know that Monday Feb 6, is a national holiday … Constitution Day ! Each Employer first decides … Continue reading