- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Scabies - Mites - Los Ácaros - The Article
- Remote Control Rehab ~ Repairing Remote Controls
- Just how much does it Cost to Cool a Room in Mexico?
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
Abstracts of Articles
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
- Improved Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Consuming Vitamin C
- Coronavirus Update … How to avoid or prevent your most risky exposures.
- How to Keep Yourself Safe from COVID-19 ~ SARS-CoV-2
- Time to up your COVID-19 Corona Virus Game
- Practical Considerations for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Reduction
- New Rules for Bringing Personal Pets into Mexico
Groups of Articles
Category Archives: Uncategorized
April 9, 2020 Is anyone wondering why the WHO advice and CDC advice has not been slowing the Coronavirus Pandemic spread? …. It’s because the medical doctor-politicians have been ignoring the biggest factor … ignoring the most common form of … Continue reading
March 29, 2020 Why have CDC & WHO been unable to control the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus disease? Ironically, the cause of the real problem (roughly 95% of cases) has been know for the last 3 months by scientists … … Continue reading
March 29, 2020 Have you considered why all our our efforts. and our authorities’ efforts are not working to stop the spread of COVID-19 ? Can you imagine being able to see the invisible aerosols that we sneeze-out, cough & … Continue reading
March 26, 2020 Updates: IF YOU GET A FEVER … with dry coughing & or sneezing. DO NOT GO OUT … Wear a surgical mask to catch your contagious sneezed-coughed aerosol droplets to protect your loved-ones around you. Have someone start … Continue reading
Here’s the latest information from the USDA: “Effective 12/16/2019: A health certificate for dogs and cats is no longer needed to enter Mexico. Dogs and cats may be taken to the border without health certificate documentation, they will be inspected … Continue reading
Feb 11, 2020 For people considering where to buy property, and in what areas of Yucatan State foreigners can buy property without a Fideicomiso (real estate trust) … Notice that to get outside of Mexico’s 50 km Exclusion Zone limit … Continue reading
Feb. 3, 2020 As of this moment … there are 60 countries whose citizens will be required to obtain an “ETIAS travel authorization” before entering the Schengen Zone** in 2021. Notice that the ETIAS-countries include USA, Canada & … Continue reading
Jan. 27, 2020 This report is a heads-up to all the people who have been staying in Mexico by using a succession of 180 day Visitante visas … aka “tourist” visas. Since the Nov. 2012 publication of the Reglamentos (Regulations) … Continue reading
Jan. 19, 2020 A good friend just forwarded the following issue(s) … and question(s) on Facebook: “Do you have experience with parasites? I lived in Mexico for over a year recently with no health issues. Unfortunately I had to return … Continue reading
Jan. 18, 2020 It’s time to get new license plates & registration papers for all vehicles in Yucatan state. This year, you go in during an assigned month, based on your current license plate number, per this table: . . … Continue reading
Jan. 16, 2020 Public Service Announcement: We just got a request for some simple-but-proven ways to test the general water quality of your Merida City (JAPAY) water … or any chlorinated city water …. to determine if there is very … Continue reading
Jan. 1, 2020 The State of Yucatan begins the first stage (of 3 stages) of it’s gradual ban on single-use plastic bags & straws …. So … People often imagine that the “Yucatan BANS Plastic Bags Starting Jan.1, 2020” is … Continue reading
After-Christmas returns are expected to surpass $90 Billion this year. … including Amazon mail-order Brides … HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! Hope you’re all ready for the Roaring ’20’s !
Dec. 27, 2019 Mexican archaeologists have just recently revealed the remains of a vast Mayan palace, that’s over 1,000 years old. This big Maya palace is just one part of the ancient city of Kulubá, roughly 100 miles west of … Continue reading
December 21, 2019 Mexico’s daily minimum wage will be going up Jan. 1, 2020, to $123.22 pesos per day (20% increase). Because the Mexican Government’s personal monthly income & personal savings requirements for Residente visas are tied directly to … Continue reading
December 14, 2019 Every once in a while, we get fun news~updates from some of the minor (smaller) Maya sites. Consider recent reports offering beautiful insights into the founding & lifestyles of Paso del Macho … Think BOTH Jade & … Continue reading
December 14, 2019 Data driven worlds … or … Get swept along by the hype? = = = = = = = Lots of US Lefties are moaning that the UK election of Boris (with an 86 vote majority) … … Continue reading
December 6, 2019 For all the people who don’t have a US Consulate nearby, or whose Consulate makes them wait 2 – 4 weeks for an appointment … note that there’s now another legitimate option to get US documents notarized … Continue reading
December 4, 2019 For everyone who “has seen it all” … I just returned from a very peculiar gas-leak job … where electric current was passing along the metal mesh covering on the gas hose to the stove … due … Continue reading
November 20, 2019 Our friends in Illinois have ~already~ been shoveling serious snow … ~twice~ … … It’s not even Thanksgiving, yet. 😉 ~ Our Yucatan sidewalks ~ … ?? In need of shoveling … 😉 … Continue reading