- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Category Archives: Uncategorized
April 19, 2020 Per an April 17’th CFE & Federal Govt. of Mexico announcement: “Se estima necesario que durante el período que se mantenga vigente la declaratoria de emergencia sanitaria por causa de fuerza mayor genera por el virus SARS-CoV2 … Continue reading
April 18, 2020 SATURDAY … in the park … MAY 16 … 2020 Mark your calendars for a really fun event … to enjoy … as millions of people will be out looking into sky.. trying to see … … Continue reading
April 18, 2020 I received a curious email late last night … from a person fussing that $50 DHL express shipping from Yucatan to the USA just seemed “too high” … unreasonable. = = = = = = = Dear … Continue reading
April 14, 2020 For people still afraid of touching things … Consider the 3 following realities of supposed touch-smear transmission … versus talking (vibrating vocal cords) generated … highest-risk respiratory fine aerosols. … Were all the risks … … Continue reading
April 12, 2020 Tired of being stuck in the house ? It’s time to travel … ~ Romp around the world ~ to see some really cool stuff… Check out humanity’s best … most inspiring creations …. ~ aka online … Continue reading
April 10, 2020 After 3 months of giving completely wrong, hazardous, too-often-fatal advice … the CDC has finally changed it’s tune… “… coronaviruses spread is thought to occur mostly from person-to-person via respiratory droplets ” Click to access caring-for-patients-H.pdf Aerosol … Continue reading
April 10, 2020 Eating Enough Vitamin C to Keep Your Immune System at Peak Efficiency During times of stress … and during Coronavirus spreading .. We need a daily consumption of 500 mg – 1000 mg. total of vitamin C … Continue reading
April 9, 2020 Is anyone wondering why the WHO advice and CDC advice has not been slowing the Coronavirus Pandemic spread? …. It’s because the medical doctor-politicians have been ignoring the biggest factor … ignoring the most common form of … Continue reading
March 29, 2020 Why have CDC & WHO been unable to control the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus disease? Ironically, the cause of the real problem (roughly 95% of cases) has been know for the last 3 months by scientists … … Continue reading
March 29, 2020 Have you considered why all our our efforts. and our authorities’ efforts are not working to stop the spread of COVID-19 ? Can you imagine being able to see the invisible aerosols that we sneeze-out, cough & … Continue reading
March 26, 2020 Updates: IF YOU GET A FEVER … with dry coughing & or sneezing. DO NOT GO OUT … Wear a surgical mask to catch your contagious sneezed-coughed aerosol droplets to protect your loved-ones around you. Have someone start … Continue reading
Here’s the latest information from the USDA: “Effective 12/16/2019: A health certificate for dogs and cats is no longer needed to enter Mexico. Dogs and cats may be taken to the border without health certificate documentation, they will be inspected … Continue reading
Feb 11, 2020 For people considering where to buy property, and in what areas of Yucatan State foreigners can buy property without a Fideicomiso (real estate trust) … Notice that to get outside of Mexico’s 50 km Exclusion Zone limit … Continue reading
Feb. 3, 2020 As of this moment … there are 60 countries whose citizens will be required to obtain an “ETIAS travel authorization” before entering the Schengen Zone** in 2021. Notice that the ETIAS-countries include USA, Canada & … Continue reading
Jan. 27, 2020 This report is a heads-up to all the people who have been staying in Mexico by using a succession of 180 day Visitante visas … aka “tourist” visas. Since the Nov. 2012 publication of the Reglamentos (Regulations) … Continue reading
Jan. 19, 2020 A good friend just forwarded the following issue(s) … and question(s) on Facebook: “Do you have experience with parasites? I lived in Mexico for over a year recently with no health issues. Unfortunately I had to return … Continue reading
Jan. 18, 2020 It’s time to get new license plates & registration papers for all vehicles in Yucatan state. This year, you go in during an assigned month, based on your current license plate number, per this table: . . … Continue reading
Jan. 16, 2020 Public Service Announcement: We just got a request for some simple-but-proven ways to test the general water quality of your Merida City (JAPAY) water … or any chlorinated city water …. to determine if there is very … Continue reading
Jan. 1, 2020 The State of Yucatan begins the first stage (of 3 stages) of it’s gradual ban on single-use plastic bags & straws …. So … People often imagine that the “Yucatan BANS Plastic Bags Starting Jan.1, 2020” is … Continue reading
After-Christmas returns are expected to surpass $90 Billion this year. … including Amazon mail-order Brides … HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! Hope you’re all ready for the Roaring ’20’s !