- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Yucatan Plants that Harm ... and Heal
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- " Give me my Ticket . . . Please "
- Considering Adding a Pressure Pump (Hidroneumatico) to Your Gravity Feed System?
- Review of Foreigner's Rights in Mexico
- Salmonella & Parasites: Food Contamination in Mexico
Abstracts of Articles
- Yet Another New Mutant COVID Subvariant that Evades Our Vaccines
- Easy Solutions to Some Common Challenges of Having a Home in Yucatan
- COVID Vaccine Causing Elevated Ischemic Stroke Risks for Patients Over Age 65
- Yet Another ‘ Spanish Made Easy ‘ Article
- Places to Go to Enjoy the Best of Yucatan … To See How Things Are Made
- COVID Vaccines Continue to Fail Against Yet More New Mutant COVID Omicron Subvariants
- 2023 Vacation Days ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers
- New COVID Wave Underway in Yucatan … Along with 2 New COVID Subvariants Spreading in the USA and a New Mutant Omicron BW.1 Subvariant Spreading in the Yucatan
- 2 New COVID Subvariants Spreading in the USA and the Best Ways to Avoid COVID Infections
- Annual Filing Requirments for Continuing US Social Security Benefits when Living Abroad
- Yucatan Police Cracking Down on Expired License Plates
- Yucatan’s COVID Cases Returning to pre-Omicron Levels … Fourth Wave is Over
- COVID Updates on Vaccination, Boosting, Long COVID for Even Mild Cases, and Best COVID Treatments
- COVID Cases Spiking: Vaccines & Boosters ~ Prior COVID Infections Give Almost NO Protection from Hospitalization from the USA’s New COVID BA.5 Variant
- Yucatan’s COVID Cases Growing to Troubling Levels: Fourth Wave – Omicron BA.2+
- Sid Hollander: Yucatan’s Loss, Heaven’s Gain
- Mexico’s Three New Requirements for Mexicans over Age 18 & Foreign Residents to Register with SAT
- Yucatan’s COVID Cases Back at ‘Normal’ Levels
- Feb 27, 2022 COVID Cases Falling, Hospitalizations Down, Deaths Down
- The Truth About Us … and Where We Came From
- Mexican Income-Pension Requirements for Residente Visas
- Yucatan Opens COVID Vaccinations to All Adults
- Feb 20, 2022 COVID Update for Yucatan: COVID Cases Still High ~ but Continuing to Fall
- Want Facts? Get Better Search Engine Results Now
- Feb 6, 2022 COVID Update for Yucatan – COVID Cases Still At Record Levels
Groups of Articles
Join 849 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Pemex Gasoline: Issues?
Use only approved containers for gasoline . . . Does anyone else ever wonder about the quality of Mexico’s single brand of Pemex gasoline versus the USA’s plethora of brands? As a combination car-guy / chemist, I have seen both … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Scabies – Mites – Los Ácaros
No matter how clean we keep things, nature finds ways to intrude into our lives. A good friend recently turned up with odd welts and itchy bumps on their hands. Their first guess was that they had a reaction to … Continue reading
Higher Airfares, Gasoline Prices, and Shipping Costs Driven by Demand or Speculation ?
See full article at: Higher Airfares, Gasoline Prices, and Shipping Costs Driven by Demand or Speculation?
ONAPPAFA – An Alternative to Paying Aduana Import Duties and Permit Fees?
An interesting question was posed to Rolly Brook and me on Mexconnect. ONAPPAFA – Importing a Used Car into Mexico Mexconnect Topic: Importing a Used Car into Mexico: Sculptari writes: Rolly and Steve -how does this ONAPPAFA thing work? apparently … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
2012 Hurricane and Tropical Storm Report
The Tropical Meteorology Project at Colorado State University (CSU) just released its initial outlook for the 2012 Atlantic basin hurricane season. They expect a milder than normal storm season for the central Atlantic, Caribbean Sea, and Gulf of Mexico. Sounds … Continue reading
Update on Yucatan State Police Car Protocols
“Tonteria…” “Todo es una tonteria…” Ever notice that the police often drive around with their lights flashing? Should you stop or pull over? … Up to this morning, I thought the answer was: “No, keep driving, but use caution/care.” Once … Continue reading
Posted in Driving in Mexico Posts Leave a comment