- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Salmonella & Parasites: Food Contamination in Mexico
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Direct Deposit of Social Security to Mexican Banks - Article
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Requirements for Bringing Medical Supplies, Drugs or Medical Equipment into Mexico
Abstracts of Articles
- GI Problems: Parasites, Bacteria & Fungi … What to do?
- Getting License Plates & Registration ~ Yucatan Style ~
- Simple Home Testing of Your Tap Water
- Parts of Yucatan’s New “Ban” on Single Use Plastic Bags & Straws Start Jan. 1, 2020
- 2019 After-Christmas Returns to Hit New Highs
- New Yucatec Maya City Unveiled: Kulubá
- Mexican Visa $$ Solvency Requirements for 2020
- (no title)
- What Actually Happened in the UK Election ?
- Need to Notarize a Document when Abroad?
- Adventures into Yucatan Plumbing & Electrical (Desafios)
- (no title)
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexico’s National Baseball Team into the Olympics !
- Gas Stove Problems … Not able to simmer or braise ??
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
- Yucatan Plants that Harm … and Heal
- Progreso Port Growing & Improving
- Chase Cancels ALL Canadian Credit Card Debt
Groups of Articles
Category Archives: Driving in Mexico Posts
July 17, 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paf444dYg5c The first 3 minutes were added by the “grandson” who has clearly watched way-too-much American Pickers or Pawn Stars, but the grandfather’s other 27 minutes are . . . * * * * Feel free to … Continue reading
May 5, 2014 ~ Update on US CBP Car Export Requirements ~ In the arcane world of US government law and even more dense regulations, some laws and rules go un-noticed and un-enforced for years. There is a glaring example … Continue reading
May 8, 2013 Good News ! With all the concerns over what to do with foreign-plated cars, we forgot to include descriptions of what to do with your Mexican-plated car if you want to go back to the USA. The … Continue reading
“Tonteria…” “Todo es una tonteria…” Ever notice that the police often drive around with their lights flashing? Should you stop or pull over? … Up to this morning, I thought the answer was: “No, keep driving, but use caution/care.” Once … Continue reading
See Full Article at: “Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish – The Article “ Had any conversations with your Mexican mechanic lately, when you were reduced to pointing and gesturing when trying to describe what’s wrong with your car? Has … Continue reading
The Mexican Ministry of Finance and Public Credit has issued a new decree affecting expats bringing foreign plated cars into Mexico: “New Requirements for Bringing Foreign-Plated Cars into Mexico: Banjercito”. From the Banjercito website: “IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT The Ministry of Finance … Continue reading
This Category describes some of the issues with Importing Vehicles, Dealing with the Police, Auto Maintenance & Repairs, City Driving, and Cross Country Driving. * * Cross Country Driving? – See Dave & Shirley’s excellent site: Driving Through Mexico * … Continue reading