- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- 2019 Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Vacation Pay !
- Yucatan Plants that Harm ... and Heal
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Category Archives: Driving in Mexico Posts
July 17, 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paf444dYg5c The first 3 minutes were added by the “grandson” who has clearly watched way-too-much American Pickers or Pawn Stars, but the grandfather’s other 27 minutes are . . . * * * * Feel free to … Continue reading
May 5, 2014 ~ Update on US CBP Car Export Requirements ~ In the arcane world of US government law and even more dense regulations, some laws and rules go un-noticed and un-enforced for years. There is a glaring example … Continue reading
May 8, 2013 Good News ! With all the concerns over what to do with foreign-plated cars, we forgot to include descriptions of what to do with your Mexican-plated car if you want to go back to the USA. The … Continue reading
“Tonteria…” “Todo es una tonteria…” Ever notice that the police often drive around with their lights flashing? Should you stop or pull over? … Up to this morning, I thought the answer was: “No, keep driving, but use caution/care.” Once … Continue reading
See Full Article at: “Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish – The Article “ Had any conversations with your Mexican mechanic lately, when you were reduced to pointing and gesturing when trying to describe what’s wrong with your car? Has … Continue reading
The Mexican Ministry of Finance and Public Credit has issued a new decree affecting expats bringing foreign plated cars into Mexico: “New Requirements for Bringing Foreign-Plated Cars into Mexico: Banjercito”. From the Banjercito website: “IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT The Ministry of Finance … Continue reading
This Category describes some of the issues with Importing Vehicles, Dealing with the Police, Auto Maintenance & Repairs, City Driving, and Cross Country Driving. * * Cross Country Driving? – See Dave & Shirley’s excellent site: Driving Through Mexico * … Continue reading