- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Category Archives: Living in Mexico – Posts
May 5, 2014 ~ Update on US CBP Car Export Requirements ~ In the arcane world of US government law and even more dense regulations, some laws and rules go un-noticed and un-enforced for years. There is a glaring example … Continue reading
Full Article at: “Income Tax Liabilities in Mexico” Expats’ tax liabilities for work performed in Mexico comes up over and over on forums across the web. The situation becomes even more interesting if they live here full-time, doing on-line work … Continue reading
See Full Article at: “The Way Things Work vs How They Really Work (Well)” Expat forums and expat websites are funny things. or Be careful offering even seemingly innocuous reports of what laws the Mexican Government has changed, and official … Continue reading
See Full Article at: “Quirks of Fate in Learning Foreign Languages: Article on Brain Development Effects” There’s a dandy article on ex-pats varying abilities and interests in learning Spanish at Marc Olson’s blog: Language Learning: Why Bother? Marc was a … Continue reading
Read the full article at: MXN Peso vs. US Dollar or “Saving 19 Cents on a $1000 Debt Abstract: People around the Web have recently asked about the effects of inflation on life here in Mexico, along with the effects … Continue reading
How about a new topic listing some of the local expats fun places to eat like a local. I think it would be more reliable and honest if we limited it to peoples’ personal experiences, so it’s not just some … Continue reading
Around the the world, there are cults and ceremonies for the dead that include elaborate funeral practices, ranging from spending $1,000’s to permanently preserve bodies that will be viewed, spoken-to, and prayed-over for just a few days with large stone … Continue reading
NOTE THAT THIS POST IS ARCHIVAL – WITH ONLY OUT OF DATE INFORMATION… See our main current article on ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico for current information OLD Original post: LATEST UPDATE: President … Continue reading
Is it time to learn some Maya? When we first visited the Yucatan peninsula in the early 1980s, we were warned that not many people spoke English, so, we should be prepared to rely on pigeon Spanish and well-honed charade … Continue reading
How many of us noticed Feb. 24, 2010? “Linked In” reports nothing much of note: http://events.linkedin.com/2010-02-24 The Black Eyed Peas had a concert at Madison Square Garden. Dilbert found new ways to report on American management practices: The New York … Continue reading