- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- 2019 Holiday Season Pay Rules for ALL Mexican Workers ~ Aguinaldos ~ and Vacation Pay !
- Yucatan Plants that Harm ... and Heal
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: April 2013
APRIL 30, 2013 From across Mexico, there have been reliable but curious reports this past week about Aduana offices telling expats who have foreign-plated cars that they should take the car out of Mexico… through the same Aduana port-of-entry where … Continue reading
APRIL 24, 2013 The Camara de Diputados has passed changes to Article 27 of the Mexican Constitution affecting fideicomisos, but only parts of the text have been released. This Constitutional amendment still needs approval from the Senate and a majority … Continue reading
APRIL 24, 2013 A helpful and very reliable reader (Lic. Spencer McMullen of Chapala Law) offered the news that their firm has received the first written notice from Aduana DF ruling that Residente Permanentes are not allowed to have or operate … Continue reading
APRIL 23, 2013 Good News for Residente Temporal-es with Temporarily Import Permit (TIP) foreign-plated vehicles: Aduana de Progreso now has a procedure in place to extend the expiration dates of the TIP to match your shiny new Residente Temporal cards! … Continue reading
APRIL 21, 2013 Por Esto (not our favorite news source) offers some interesting updates on the Mexican Legislature’s actions on Fideicomisos: http://www.poresto.net/ver_nota.php?zona=qroo&idSeccion=15&idTitulo=237601 version off an El Universal report. Google Translate Version: “Beaches to the highest bidder Foreigners can buy land … Continue reading
While reading the expat forums from around Mexico last week, I came across this item unanswered set of questions on Yolisto: “Need Immigration Lawyer: I contacted (Lawyer) Rodrigo and here is the responses I got from him. A permenat … Continue reading
APRIL 17, 2013 UPDATE: It looks like the TioCorp offer to import TIP cars may be in deep trouble. TioCorp has not been answering emails for weeks since an April 2, 2014 new Mexican law may have legally closed the … Continue reading
Public Service Announcement from Mazatlan 4/9/2013 Three (3) Temporary Import Permit (TIP) cars owned by Residente Permanentes are reported to be confiscated by the police in Mazatlan. We here at Yucalandia follow reports from numerous expat web forums from around … Continue reading