- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Update on Foreigners Using Repeated "Tourist visas" To Stay in Mexico
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Driving in Mexico:
- Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
Abstracts of Articles
- Foreigners for Owning Property: Yucatan’s 50 km Exclusion Zone
- Europe – Schengen Zone Requiring Approval to Enter in 2021
- Update on Foreigners Using Repeated “Tourist visas” To Stay in Mexico
- GI Problems: Parasites, Bacteria & Fungi … What to do?
- Getting License Plates & Registration ~ Yucatan Style ~
- Simple Home Testing of Your Tap Water
- Parts of Yucatan’s New “Ban” on Single Use Plastic Bags & Straws Start Jan. 1, 2020
- 2019 After-Christmas Returns to Hit New Highs
- New Yucatec Maya City Unveiled: Kulubá
- Mexican Visa $$ Solvency Requirements for 2020
- (no title)
- What Actually Happened in the UK Election ?
- Need to Notarize a Document when Abroad?
- Adventures into Yucatan Plumbing & Electrical (Desafios)
- (no title)
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexico’s National Baseball Team into the Olympics !
- Gas Stove Problems … Not able to simmer or braise ??
- British Museum’s Maya Collection now On-Line!
- Dengue Cases Increasing … Practical Protection Actions ?
- Fall 2019 Time Change for Mexico !
- One Way Ticket Problems for US Travel and Entering Mexico
- US Border Patrol & ICE Cracking Down On CBD Oil & on Admissions of Past Pot Smoking
- “REAL” ID, Passport or US Military ID Needed for US Domestic Flights
- Mailing system from Mexico to USA becoming Uncertain
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Aug 9, 2015 Update While prior Aduana administrative policy was to deny Temporary Import Permits (TIPs) to Residente Temporals with permission to work, Aduana has changed its policy in the meantime to now allow issuing TIPs to working Residente Temporales … Continue reading
May 30, 2013 A reader has reported some unfortunate personal experiences with trying to surrender their TIP at the border and also problems that arose from driving out of Mexico and not officially “checking out” with INM. First Issue: The … Continue reading
May 23, 2013 Did the Aduana de Progreso officials really tell the gringos: Residente Temporal permit holders supposedly cannot keep or drive their previously-legal Temporary Import Permit (TIP) cars in Mexico? Is the Merry-Go-Round of Misinformation spinning again… ? (making … Continue reading
May 12, 2013 In the latest round of pitfalls facing people who nationalize their foreign plated TIP cars, there are reports out of Chapala that some lawyers and brokers are issuing fake pediments and giving out plates that are off … Continue reading
May 8, 2013 Good News ! With all the concerns over what to do with foreign-plated cars, we forgot to include descriptions of what to do with your Mexican-plated car if you want to go back to the USA. The … Continue reading
May 3, 2013 Here’s a fun new post from the Chapala.com webforums: Since everyone has been talking about going to the border, here is how you do it at GDL airport……… 1. Go to customs air freight terminal. It is … Continue reading
May 2, 2013 from Mexconnect: “For the first time ever, we (I was driving) were pulled over by of all things a Federale and asked to justify our expired TIP. It was outside of Customs near the Puerto Vallarta airport … Continue reading