- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Dangerously Venomous Snakes of Yucatan State (3)
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Aug 9, 2015 Update While prior Aduana administrative policy was to deny Temporary Import Permits (TIPs) to Residente Temporals with permission to work, Aduana has changed its policy in the meantime to now allow issuing TIPs to working Residente Temporales … Continue reading
May 30, 2013 A reader has reported some unfortunate personal experiences with trying to surrender their TIP at the border and also problems that arose from driving out of Mexico and not officially “checking out” with INM. First Issue: The … Continue reading
May 23, 2013 Did the Aduana de Progreso officials really tell the gringos: Residente Temporal permit holders supposedly cannot keep or drive their previously-legal Temporary Import Permit (TIP) cars in Mexico? Is the Merry-Go-Round of Misinformation spinning again… ? (making … Continue reading
May 12, 2013 In the latest round of pitfalls facing people who nationalize their foreign plated TIP cars, there are reports out of Chapala that some lawyers and brokers are issuing fake pediments and giving out plates that are off … Continue reading
May 8, 2013 Good News ! With all the concerns over what to do with foreign-plated cars, we forgot to include descriptions of what to do with your Mexican-plated car if you want to go back to the USA. The … Continue reading
May 3, 2013 Here’s a fun new post from the Chapala.com webforums: Since everyone has been talking about going to the border, here is how you do it at GDL airport……… 1. Go to customs air freight terminal. It is … Continue reading
May 2, 2013 from Mexconnect: “For the first time ever, we (I was driving) were pulled over by of all things a Federale and asked to justify our expired TIP. It was outside of Customs near the Puerto Vallarta airport … Continue reading