- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
- Yucatan Plants that Harm ... and Heal
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: March 2013
March 25, 2013 As we speak, Aduana DF is taking actions to get errant local Aduana offices to change their policies and issue extensions for Temporary Resident gringo’s TIP cars (Permiso de Importación Temporal de vehiculo => Temporary Import Permit … Continue reading
March 22, 2013 Notes on 30 minutes at INM Merida yesterday morning for my first INM visit this year (Residente Permanente application) and Day 2 this morning: 1. INM formally accepted my application for Residente Permanente yesterday morning, as a … Continue reading
March 17, 2013 When a US citizen one considers moving to Mexico, is there a rational approach to figuring out how to minimize our tax burdens? Can we possibly structure (adjust or control) how & where we work and where … Continue reading
March 14, 2013 It’s TAX TIME again… With the reporting deadlines for IRS forms 3520 and 3520-A coming tomorrow, IRS income tax filings coming on April 15, and Foreign Financial Account filings due in June… we thought you might … Continue reading
March 4, 2013 Update There is a report out of San Miguel Allende (SMA) that the US “Consul”, Edward Clancy, has spoken with the head of Aduana about the current issues of foreign-plated cars in Mexico owned by Americans using … Continue reading