- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Scabies - Mites - Los Ácaros - The Article
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
Abstracts of Articles
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
- Improved Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Consuming Vitamin C
- Coronavirus Update … How to avoid or prevent your most risky exposures.
- How to Keep Yourself Safe from COVID-19 ~ SARS-CoV-2
- Time to up your COVID-19 Corona Virus Game
- Practical Considerations for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Reduction
- New Rules for Bringing Personal Pets into Mexico
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: October 2017
October 27, 2017 Public Service Announcement: We now know why some flu vaccinations have not been working at all, against the important H3N2 Flu virus. ** http://outbreaknewstoday.com/flu-vaccines-egg-based-vaccine-production-causing-problems-93745/ By using eggs, the H3N2 subtype mutates a key viral protein to bind … Continue reading
October 27, 2017 It’s time again to turn back the clocks in Mexico, this coming Sunday AM Oct. 29, 2017. The U.S. will wait another week … so TV schedules for people watching the World Series & other USA or … Continue reading
October 17, 2017 The Diario de Yucatan just announced that our “Peninsular” office of CFE has changed Merida & its comisarios from the more expensive Tarifa Zone C, down to the cheaper Tarifa Zone D. Sorry … This does not … Continue reading