- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Drinking Water Quality in Merida and Yucatan
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: December 2019
After-Christmas returns are expected to surpass $90 Billion this year. … including Amazon mail-order Brides … HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! Hope you’re all ready for the Roaring ’20’s !
Dec. 27, 2019 Mexican archaeologists have just recently revealed the remains of a vast Mayan palace, that’s over 1,000 years old. This big Maya palace is just one part of the ancient city of Kulubá, roughly 100 miles west of … Continue reading
December 21, 2019 Mexico’s daily minimum wage will be going up Jan. 1, 2020, to $123.22 pesos per day (20% increase). Because the Mexican Government’s personal monthly income & personal savings requirements for Residente visas are tied directly to … Continue reading
December 14, 2019 Every once in a while, we get fun news~updates from some of the minor (smaller) Maya sites. Consider recent reports offering beautiful insights into the founding & lifestyles of Paso del Macho … Think BOTH Jade & … Continue reading
December 14, 2019 Data driven worlds … or … Get swept along by the hype? = = = = = = = Lots of US Lefties are moaning that the UK election of Boris (with an 86 vote majority) … … Continue reading
December 6, 2019 For all the people who don’t have a US Consulate nearby, or whose Consulate makes them wait 2 – 4 weeks for an appointment … note that there’s now another legitimate option to get US documents notarized … Continue reading
December 4, 2019 For everyone who “has seen it all” … I just returned from a very peculiar gas-leak job … where electric current was passing along the metal mesh covering on the gas hose to the stove … due … Continue reading