- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
Abstracts of Articles
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Aug 25, 2020 Our US Consul in Merida has announced that the US Consulate is accepting our ballots, in fully-stamped, addressed envelopes between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM of any work day. plus she includes information for any US citizen … Continue reading
Aug 20, 2020 Here are Yucatan State’s hours of operation for essential & non-essential businesses: Essential businesses: Monday to Sunday – continue regular hours Professional Services and Government offices: 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday Construction: 7am – … Continue reading
a href=”https://yucalandia.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/virg_med001.jpg”>Aug 19, 2020 Want to learn Spanish … watching Pre-escolar TV ?? 😉 Mexican Public Education will be broadcast on over-the-air TV channels for 2020 School Year – Starting Monday, August 24: SEP (Education Secretary) has arranged for three … Continue reading
August 13, 2020 The latest research confirms what Aerosol Scientists have known for years … 30% to 60% leakage of the nastiest COVID fine aerosols …. for poorly-fit masks – even when it’s a medical–grade mask. ” Fitted filtration procedures … Continue reading