- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
- Requirements for Bringing Medical Supplies, Drugs or Medical Equipment into Mexico
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Yucatan Plants that Harm ... and Heal
Abstracts of Articles
- Updated Voting Abroad Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- 2020 Reopening Schedule for Yucatan Attractions
- Yucatan’s 2020 Special License Plate Replacement Schedule
- Voting Abroad … Instructions from the US Consul in Merida, Mexico
- State of Yucatan’s mid-August COVID Rules
- Mexican Public School Education Showings on TV
- COVID-19 … Scientific Proofs of How to Beat COVID, Now
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: August 2019
In the recent past, literal thousands of Canadians have been denied entry to the U.S. simply for admitting they’ve smoked a joint once in their lives, but US Homeland Security and their “officers” of the CPB & ICE … have RAISED THE BAR … … Continue reading
Updated January, 2020: US TSA just announced ALL US CITIZENS must provide either a valid “REAL ID” **, passport, or Military ID … by October, 2020 … to be able to fly on any US domestic flight … regardless of … Continue reading
Back in October 2018, the Trump Administration quietly gave an official 1 year notice to withdraw from the international postal system agreement (aka the “Universal Postal Union”), because of Trump’s refusal to pay our annual membership dues. ” As required … Continue reading
August 11, 2019 For years, we’ve heard stories of some jungle plants~trees that you must not brush, or risk getting severe painful skin blisters that last for weeks. We finally found some reliable reports, descriptions and fotos to describe the … Continue reading
August 10, 2018 Looking to the future. ” (The Progreso port~terminal) has seen tremendous growth, having doubled its volumes from 80,000 to 140,000 TEUs throughput over the last two years, as the region’s economic activities expand. This year alone the … Continue reading
August 8, 2019 If you’re Canadian … DON’T send in that check to Chase. 🤪 American consumers are picking up your tab. 🤔🤔 🤨🤣🤨🤣 It’s real … * * * * Feel free to copy while giving proper attribution: YucaLandia/Surviving … Continue reading
August 8, 2019 It’s always been their land … . regardless of today’s “borders” … The people in El Paso … are no different than the people in Juarez … … It’s all … ~America~ … … Continue reading
August 9, 2019 Gone in 30 seconds … Love your ‘keyless entry’ modern car? Know that they’re hacked more easily than US voting machines. ~ “… motor theft insurance claim payouts hit their highest level in seven years … Continue reading
August 3, 2019 As of August 3’rd, 2019 … Mexico simplifies telephone dialing: Effective August 3, 2019, there will be no more special rules needed to to dial long distance nor between or to cell phones. Mexican phone dialing will … Continue reading
August 5, 2019 Minors Traveling Abroad out of Mexico? If you want to avoid hassles, consider checking-out the Mex. Govt’s … “Formato SAM” … ~before~ going to the airport. You can fill it out on-line first … and then take … Continue reading
August 3, 2019 Update Ever since all the very good Nov. 2012 Immigration policy changes, Mexico’s immigration system just keeps getting better & better. Consider how we foreigners-in-Mexico now do our “Change of Address” process: … The Change of Address … Continue reading