- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Scabies - Mites - Los Ácaros - The Article
- Buying a Used Car in Mexico ... Do's & Don'ts
- Mexican Citizenship Test ... No Longer with Answers
- Direct Deposit of Social Security to Mexican Banks - Article
Abstracts of Articles
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
- Improved Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Consuming Vitamin C
- Coronavirus Update … How to avoid or prevent your most risky exposures.
- How to Keep Yourself Safe from COVID-19 ~ SARS-CoV-2
- Time to up your COVID-19 Corona Virus Game
- Practical Considerations for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Reduction
- New Rules for Bringing Personal Pets into Mexico
- Foreigners for Owning Property: Yucatan’s 50 km Exclusion Zone
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: August 2019
In the recent past, literal thousands of Canadians have been denied entry to the U.S. simply for admitting they’ve smoked a joint once in their lives, but US Homeland Security and their “officers” of the CPB & ICE … have RAISED THE BAR … … Continue reading
Updated January, 2020: US TSA just announced ALL US CITIZENS must provide either a valid “REAL ID” **, passport, or Military ID … by October, 2020 … to be able to fly on any US domestic flight … regardless of … Continue reading
Back in October 2018, the Trump Administration quietly gave an official 1 year notice to withdraw from the international postal system agreement (aka the “Universal Postal Union”), because of Trump’s refusal to pay our annual membership dues. ” As required … Continue reading
August 11, 2019 For years, we’ve heard stories of some jungle plants~trees that you must not brush, or risk getting severe painful skin blisters that last for weeks. We finally found some reliable reports, descriptions and fotos to describe the … Continue reading
August 10, 2018 Looking to the future. ” (The Progreso port~terminal) has seen tremendous growth, having doubled its volumes from 80,000 to 140,000 TEUs throughput over the last two years, as the region’s economic activities expand. This year alone the … Continue reading
August 8, 2019 If you’re Canadian … DON’T send in that check to Chase. 🤪 American consumers are picking up your tab. 🤔🤔 🤨🤣🤨🤣 It’s real … * * * * Feel free to copy while giving proper attribution: YucaLandia/Surviving … Continue reading