Foreign Resident Requirements for Filing Changes with INM

Sept. 3, 2013

SEGOB (Mexico’s Secretaría de Gobernación) has published their official guidelines for Residente Permanentes and Residentes Temporales to report key life changes to INM. If you have Permanent Resident or Temporary Resident status in Mexico, we are required to report any changes in marital status, name, nationality, home address, or work / employer / employment.

We are required to report these changes within 90 days.

The specific requirements are reported in an article that contains both English and Spanish versions of the requirements. continue here.

* * * * * * *

You can read the full article at: Foreign Resident Requirements for Filing Changes with INM

* * * *

Feel free to copy while giving proper attribution: YucaLandia/Surviving Yucatan.

© Steven M. Fry

Read on, MacDuff.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.