- Auto Parts Terminology: Spanish-English / English-Spanish - The Article
- Telephone ~ Phone Calls To, From & Within Mexico: Dialing Made Easy
- 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
- Labor Law for Household Employees in Mexico - What must we pay? What should we be doing?
- Scabies - Mites - Los Ácaros - The Article
- Official Mexican Government Website for Checking License Plates
- Back in the USA! ... with my Mexican-plated car.
- ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
- Temporary and Permanent Residents Entering Mexico as "Tourists": Don't ...
- Requirements for Bringing Medical Supplies, Drugs or Medical Equipment into Mexico
Abstracts of Articles
- INM no longer approving Visitante Visa extensions for USA & Canada citizens
- Chaac … Chaacob .. Maalobi ! … Let it Rain !
- Flying During the COVID Crisis … Practical Ways to Minimize Risks
- COVID-19 … The Hidden Risks … aka: Why We need Superb Medical-Grade Masks.
- Latest COVID-19 Updates … Practical Solutions to Get our Lives Back on Track
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You ~Won’t~ see a Truly Occult Event …
- COVID-19 Risk Updates … and Solutions for Getting Back to Work
- COVID-19 Causing Serious Strokes in Young People with NO Prior Stroke Risk
- WHO Studies Show We get NO Significant Immunity to COVID-19
- Map of COVID-19 Cases Around Merida
- COVID-19 Increased Rates of Death for At-Risk Individuals … (for Elderlies, Diabetics, et al)
- Merida: Some Periferico Exits Closed for COVID-19
- Just 1 (2 or 3) Person per Car in Yucatan** – and Other New COVID-19 Measures
- CFE’s COVID19 Emergency Electricity Rate Changes
- Don’t Mark Your Calendars … Don’t Look to the Heavens …. You won’t see a truly Occult Event …
- Talking Aerosols … Let’s Get the Maya Ladies Sewing Again !
- Still Afraid to Touch Things ? … Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Realities
- The Best of Couch-Surfing … Living Well in the Time of COVID-19
- Fighting Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Staying Well Hydrated… Our First Line of Defense
- Improved Coronavirus ~ COVID-19 Protection by Consuming Vitamin C
- Coronavirus Update … How to avoid or prevent your most risky exposures.
- How to Keep Yourself Safe from COVID-19 ~ SARS-CoV-2
- Time to up your COVID-19 Corona Virus Game
- Practical Considerations for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Reduction
- New Rules for Bringing Personal Pets into Mexico
Groups of Articles
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Recent News: The changeover from Echostar 7 to Echostar 14 at the 119W satellite position has whacked some US Dish Network clients with a big stick, eliminating access to many channels across much of Mexico. After moving Echostar 14 satellite … Continue reading
Montezuma’s Revenge? Moctezuma’s Revenge? Reasons to take antibiotics or OTC semi-annual parasite treatments? Here are a few observations from nationwide studies conducted by the US CDC, NIH, Mexican hospitals, and Mexican Medical Schools suggest why both tourists and ex-pats NOB … Continue reading
How many of us noticed Feb. 24, 2010? “Linked In” reports nothing much of note: http://events.linkedin.com/2010-02-24 The Black Eyed Peas had a concert at Madison Square Garden. Dilbert found new ways to report on American management practices: The New York … Continue reading
Want to avoid embarrassing yourself? Scan this list, and remember not to say: “Yo soy muy embarazada!” Why use this list? This list is a combination of lists that we have accumulated over the past 7 years, blended with the … Continue reading
People diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) have been found to have genetic changes in their DNA, making them different from healthy people, (see online May 3 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences). The researchers found that … Continue reading
Are all orcas created equally? Hey Honey, what’s for dinner tonight? * What makes a species a species? * Looks the same? * Do dietary differences matter? * What about the amount of interbreeding between groups with a supposed species? … Continue reading
Things to do before leaving your home unoccupied in the Tropics: This advice is geared to a typical NOB (North of the Border) owner who has a pool and pressurized water system (hydro-pneumatico) 1. Definitely drain the pool . . … Continue reading
This article is a reply to some questions asked about the impacts of leaking deep water oil wells. Here are the questions: “. . .I am curious about about oil drilling off Mexico’s coast. Would that be Pemex who is … Continue reading
Remote Control Rehab a cheap and easy solution to your Big Screen addiction? Send a surrogate to Betty Ford in your place? Sorry. . . . “…that dog won’t hunt…” This rehab is for everyone out there who has a … Continue reading
This Category describes some of the issues with Importing Vehicles, Dealing with the Police, Auto Maintenance & Repairs, City Driving, and Cross Country Driving. * * Cross Country Driving? – See Dave & Shirley’s excellent site: Driving Through Mexico * … Continue reading